WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP
- Conquer Your Cravings Guide: a step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to clean up your diet in a safe and natural way
- Daily Protocol: a straight-forward reference that will help you to stay focused throughout the programme
- Recipe Guide: featuring 61 recipes created by a whole food chef that will reset your body – banishing cravings, improving digestion, decreasing inflammation, and keeping you feeling satisfied
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide support & accountability to help keep you motivated and right on track
- 11-Day Guide with Suggested Meals (and optional three-day juice cleanse): keeps you on track with meals during the programme. Includes an optional three-day juice cleanse for those who want to take it a step further.
- The Ultimate Success Kit: All the tools and tips you need to get the best possible value while doing the programme, and moving forward.
- A Shopping List: makes shopping really easy, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking during the programme super simple.
- Private Facebook Group Forum: this is where you will get my personal coaching support and connect with others in the group who are all in the same boat. This is where the magic happens!
Investing in your healthy, radiant future costs just £75.
We kick-off on 21st March 2015.
Come and join us!
EARLY BIRD BONUS: The first 10 people to sign up for the programme get a 40-minute “Cravings Free for Life” strategy session with me (value £67) at the completion of the programme
ELIMINATING CRAVINGS IS JUST THE START – commit to this programme and you will:
- Eliminate addictive sugar and caffeine and retrain your body NOT to expect them
- Jumpstart and reboot your metabolism
- Learn which foods fuel your body, and which leave you feeling tired and foggy
- Reduce digestive discomfort and bloating
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week (if you need to)
- Feel recharged, renewed, and revitalised
- Look and feel younger than you have in years
- Rediscover confidence in yourself and your food choices
- Learn how to handle stress in your life
- Reduce inflammation that leads to bloating, headaches, and aches and pains
- Leave old, unhealthy habits behind, and access the tools you need to eat healthy effortlessly and INDEFINITELY
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
How does that sound to you?
Plus you’ll get these bonuses:
Detox your beauty routine guide – By Amanda Cook
Detoxing isn’t just about healthier eating – it affects our entire lives. In this 16-page pdf guide, you’ll learn how to reduce potential toxins in your beauty products and become more naturally radiant! The perfect complement to your cravings-free lifestyle.
Amanda Cook is an award-winning certified holistic health coach specialising in natural health and beauty. She teaches women how to look and feel naturally radiant through whole foods, natural beauty and herbal remedies. Amanda’s advice has appeared in The Huffington Post UK, MindBodyGreen, TinyBuddha and Bliss.com. She teaches in-person and online natural beauty workshops, and works with women one-on-one in her Natural Radiance Coaching programme.
E-Book – ‘Sugar – Sickly or Sweet’, by Lawrence Mitchell, certified IIN Health Coach and author
In this book, Lawrence addresses the addictive aspects and dangers of this innocent-looking ingredient and walks you through 14 steps to reducing your sugar-addiction and improving your health forever.
Lawrence is passionate about health and wellness and is dedicated to dramatically improving people’s wellbeing, so that they can be the best versions of themselves: healthy, fit, alert, vibrant, well-balanced, disease-free – truly enjoying their lives and getting the most out of each day.
The Banana Commander’s Guide to Raw Food in the Spring Months by Chris Kendall
If you’re interested in the health benefits of eating raw food, then this six-page pdf guide is a must read. Chris Kendall is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), 100% Raw and Transitional Lifestyle Coach, Kundalini Yoga Creator and Raw Food Chef. Following his passions Chris shares his bliss through running retreats, sharing at festivals, singing songs of compassion, as well as via in person / online consultation services, eBooks, his new free raw recipes app and his budding vision the “TRA Dream” (a non-profit charity focused on creating donation-based holistic healing, yoga, permaculture, educational retreat centers around the world).